CS2 on a Mac Pro?

Re: CS2 on a Mac Pro?

You might want to try running the uninstaller and having it remove the entire suite. If you've had a failed install it could be confusing the installer into thinking the files are already there.

Shawn

You can not install CS2 after you already installed CS3. You must first uninstall CS3, then install CS2, and then you can re-install CS3.

Other problem could be that your harddrive is formated as HSF+ 'Case Sensitive'... Adobe doesn't like that. Use 'case insensitive' instead.

Why does my CS2 version of InDesign work on my MacPro while I'm at my docking station, but when at home, it launches and goes to a box that says a file needs to be recovered, then locks up -- InDesign (not responding). I have reinstalled Creative Suites. (The program did work the first month I had it both at home and work.)

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back