Linotronic-530 Hell

dnapaul

Hi
I've recently gotten an old Linotype imagesetter. It is a Linotronic 530. Would anybody have a user manual for this or any other model ( 330, 500 etc.)

Re: Linotronic-530 Hell

Not here sorry but I do know these machines fairly well.
Perhaps I can help

Increase your exposure setting. If this does not help, you need a a new laser and or laser power supply.

Banding on a Linotronic 530

Banding on a Linotronic 530

There is "banding" on the film and I've cleaned the mirror before and it's fixed the problem. I no longer work where I used this machine but keep in touch with my old boss. He called me the other to ask me how I cleaned the mirror and I can't for the life of me remember. Any sugguestions?

Thanks,
Ryan

Cleaning

Cleaning

I am too interested in cleaning the mirror and/or laser in a 560. Our unit was recently moved, and since then we have been getting small spots in the output. Thanks!

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back