Help with a Grand Sherpa 50

Elgane

Hi everybody.

We have been using a Grand Sherpa here for almost 10 years, and the rip's computer finaly died on us.

Our problem is with the rip software. We either lost the install disks or never got them in the first place. So now i'm wondering if anybody would know either :

A- Where to get the software, it was Apogee PDF RIP v2.2 and rip pilot series 2 v2.0

or B- Is there any other way or other software to rip for a grand sherpa 50, preferably on a mac, but also PC if need be?

Best regards.

Thank you very much!

I have sent an email to Agfa's support as well, but i'm still waiting on that. They don't seem to be supporting that part of their business much anymore though, so we'l see!

Thank you very much!

I have sent an email to Agfa's support as well, but i'm still waiting on that. They don't seem to be supporting that part of their business much anymore though, so we'l see!

I might be able to get it for you. Please give me a couple of days. I will provide you with a FTP Server to down load the software. You have to send me an email to

[email protected].

I will keep you posted!

Regards,

I might be able to get it for you. Please give me a couple of days. I will provide you with a FTP Server to down load the software. You have to send me an email to

[email protected].

I will keep you posted!

Regards,

Hi, Let me know If you are looking for this Version of RIP for Sherpa. If you live in Canada or US I can mail the CD for you. Otherwise, you have to download it through FTP Server which will be provided. The Capacity is 507 MB.

Please open the attached file.

Attachments

• PDF RIP V2.2 for Sherpa.JPG
    PDF RIP V2.2 for Sherpa.JPG
    100.4 KB · Views: 193
Hi, thank you so very much! I will send you the info from my work email first thing tomorrow morning, I can download it from your ftp no problem, that should be less trouble for you.

Thank you!

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back