agfa avantra 44

Fla

dear friends
i got agfa avantra 44 online film imagsetter
my machine drive me crazy some day it work with out problem but some day is make
every job wrong like show there is no prossesor but it dose or show there is no take up casset
or bridge or make cyan and magenta color in one film or not cut the film
or if i use take up casset if made 100cm job on the take up show there is 2000cm in casset (ex) or show a wrong number in supply casset film left
i just do clean all the electronic board and cable it was ok for one week but start problem agean

is there any help please

dear friends
i got agfa avantra 44 online film imagsetter
my machine drive me crazy some day it work with out problem but some day is make
every job wrong like show there is no prossesor but it dose or show there is no take up casset
or bridge or make cyan and magenta color in one film or not cut the film
or if i use take up casset if made 100cm job on the take up show there is 2000cm in casset (ex) or show a wrong number in supply casset film left
i just do clean all the electronic board and cable it was ok for one week but start problem agean

is there any help please

Do you expect anybody to answer and resolve all these problems on the forum without checking and testing your machine? You do cleaning the Electronics and Cables? How do you clean them???????

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back