AGFA Avantra 25E DSP problem

Dieudos123

Hi,
Anyone can help me with the avantra 25E has Error 154 when booting (Diag to DSP Handshake Failed) after that come many errors codes and I bypass them.
I tried to fix it with AVDIAG RELOADING DSP FlashROM but now while booting boot on DSP appears F-FF-FF and then on error 159 (DEC K-4 to DSP handshake failed)
I use Avdiag since Undiag has problem to connect to the machine.
Please can you help me to restore the DSP FlashROM?

Hi,
Anyone can help me with the avantra 25E has Error 154 when booting (Diag to DSP Handshake Failed) after that come many errors codes and I bypass them.
I tried to fix it with AVDIAG RELOADING DSP FlashROM but now while booting boot on DSP appears F-FF-FF and then on error 159 (DEC K-4 to DSP handshake failed)
I use Avdiag since Undiag has problem to connect to the machine.
Please can you help me to restore the DSP FlashROM?

Is it your error? How did all this started? Yes it is fixable, but I would like to hear your story first. Did you try to download the firmwares?

DIAG to OCP spi test passed
OCP software revision: 44.24
OCP loader revision: 01.05
Offgate register test passed
Ongate register test passed
Vacuum register test passed
Vacuum register 2 test passed
Hardware configuration: FF
Correction Table Version-Type: FE.FE-FE
DIAG to DSP spi test failed
Error Code: 154

Thank you army,for your help.
I think it is my error;In fact in the biginning it displayed error 154 and many others while booting,
Since I have the Avdiag I tried to reload DSP FlashROM using the backup that I had and then maybe the FlashROM
has been erased.Please in which folder must to be saved the files to backup?

Thank you army,for your help.
I think it is my error;In fact in the biginning it displayed error 154 and many others while booting,
Since I have the Avdiag I tried to reload DSP FlashROM using the backup that I had and then maybe the FlashROM
has been erased.Please in which folder must to be saved the files to backup?

No worries! If that is the case, then you can fix it, hoping the Ic wasn't damaged.I can send you the Ics. Do this with unidiag, it is easier and safer. In Avdiag you will need to do it through download folder. If you have any problem with this, contact me [email protected]. I can help to fix it remotely.

Last edited:

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back