Avantra 44 Error 82

LUIS AVILA

Hello everyone!!! Somebody knows what is going on with error 82 Unknown bridge error. this error appears when I try lift the bridge with the OCP command. Also when I run SRAM bridge test with AVDIAG, but sometimes is passed.
I already check lift motor, sensors, cables in the bridge, also I exchange the bridge board. Everything is ok.
Remarks, I just replace the DEC in this machine also I retrived the parameters from the bad DEC.

Regards,
Luis

Hello everyone!!! Somebody knows what is going on with error 82 Unknown bridge error. this error appears when I try lift the bridge with the OCP command. Also when I run SRAM bridge test with AVDIAG, but sometimes is passed.
I already check lift motor, sensors, cables in the bridge, also I exchange the bridge board. Everything is ok.
Remarks, I just replace the DEC in this machine also I retrived the parameters from the bad DEC.

Regards,
Luis

Luis & James,

What revision of firmware did you guys download to the machine? If you do not know the revision, then list the text and numbers you see on the OCP when you turn the machine on and it goes through boot sequence.

Last edited:
I am facing same problem with Agfa Avantra 44S OLP Error 82
anyone have any idea for solve this error

thanks

I am facing same problem with Agfa Avantra 44S OLP Error 82
anyone have any idea for solve this error

thanks

Did you download the DEC firmwares? What firmwares did you download? Error 82 could be the incomparable DEC firmwares and bridge pcb firmwares.

Last edited:
I download firmware Version 34.07.hex after reload firmware machine boot ok and working fine but after few hours during job same error appair and machine not boot properly.

I download firmware Version 34.07.hex after reload firmware machine boot ok and working fine but after few hours during job same error appair and machine not boot properly.

Check the temperature. The oldest Avantras need more cold. I solved many irrational problems, lowering the temperature to 19 Celsius

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back