Agfa excalibur 45 e

reprostudio

Hi to all,

I am interested in AGFA excalibur 45 E, I heard that it has a problem (bad laser), the things I need to know are:

1. What is the lifetime of the laser?
2. What is the price to replace it?

830nm infrared thermal laser

Thanks in advance to every

Hi to all,

I am interested in AGFA excalibur 45 E, I heard that it has a problem (bad laser), the things I need to know are:

Good/Bad is a relative term and depends to the user of the system. Most parts except the Laser unit and the GLV are field replaceable on the Xcalibure 45 Imager, so in case of facing different problems the replacement of the complete unit isn't necessary . The Imager in most cases runs between 3000 to 7000 hours. Recalibration and Alignment of the System included having the latest bug fixes and firmwares(Version 3.3.2) will improve the quality of the images on the plate. It runs in both VPI (exposure contolled by Laser power)and CPI ( exposure controlled by drum speed). what that means is in CPI (constant power imaging)mode the Laser power can be set on a constant value as exposure value being changed by the operator in OCT, it will effect the drum speed and the speed of the imaging process. This functionality will provide safer environment for the Laser. Having an experienced Service Engineer is an asset. He will ensure the problem with the Imager is being addressed and it will be up and running and the highest quality of image is being met without complete replacement.
Av
Hope this will help!

Attachments

• Agfa Xcalibure Imager.jpg
    Agfa Xcalibure Imager.jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 217
Last edited:
Hi to all,

Agfa Xcalibure 45 Laser For sale. $14000.00CAD+Shipping

GLV Laser Head XT ELITE (360 beams) (crate=87x85x65cm-100kg)
AO+0033042773 old ref : CG+0033040773

Please contact [email protected]

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back