agfa print drive series 3 as a tiff catcher????

gugar100

hi

i have an issue with my apogee printdrive series 3, with open connect, i have it connected to an agfa galileo vs8 ctp, the thing is that i don't know how to configure it so it could receive 1 bit tiff files that i send from the harlequin 9

i did a test in the printdrive using a input device ( tiff type), and it did receive the file but, when it send it to the galileo, the galileo starts, and place the plate in the correct position, but does not start imaging, do you know whats going on, could you please help me?

i really appreciate all the help you could give me

best regards

thanks a lot

bye

Try a different compression in Harlequin

Try a different compression in Harlequin

hi

i have an issue with my apogee printdrive series 3, with open connect, i have it connected to an agfa galileo vs8 ctp, the thing is that i don't know how to configure it so it could receive 1 bit tiff files that i send from the harlequin 9

i did a test in the printdrive using a input device ( tiff type), and it did receive the file but, when it send it to the galileo, the galileo starts, and place the plate in the correct position, but does not start imaging, do you know whats going on, could you please help me?

Try a different compression in Harlequin.

In the PrintDrive TIFF device, did you try changing the 'Workflow' setting from 'AGFA Job Description' to 'Harlequin'?

Gugar, do you have the PrintDrive users manual? There is a whole section about setting up a Harlequin to PrintDrive connection (it's a bit dated - mentions Harlequin versions 4-5).

Last edited:

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back