Sherpamatic

igprint

We have an Agfajet Sherpamatic
Does anyone know of a freelance or third party Technicion in the Chicagoland area?

Re: Sherpamatic

> {quote:title=igprint wrote:}{quote}
> We have an Agfajet Sherpamatic
> Does anyone know of a freelance or third party Technicion in the Chicagoland area?

Give GEI Calgraph a call at 800.842.8448. They should be able to help.

Cheers,
Jon Morgan
Hopkins Printing

> {quote:title=rich apollo wrote:}{quote}
> Yeah, they'll get back to you in a week or two.

Hi Rich,

Although there have been times when I've not been happy with their performance, I have looked around for other companies that could service my SherpaMatic. Do you know of any others?

Thanks,
Jon Morgan
Hopkins Printing

Aye! Love 'em or hate 'em, GEI Calgraph seems to be the only game. You could try your luck with some local HP technician but it's a risk. The Mutoh Falcon is a different beast in many ways. IMHO GEI is just understaffed. They want to help but just can't get the bodies moved around fast enough for the prepress pace. They are excellent with parts depot stuff if you can ID the problem and it's a modular item you're willing to put in yourself.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back