Avalon LF with Azura C120 need help!

revaza28

Hi everyone.
I need help. I bought CTP avalon LF with azura C120
and I have some questions hope forum will help me...

1) Price difference with Chemical free Thermal CTP plates & Thermal CTP plates
2) for azura c120 which Fluid need I?
3) and need this fluid add water?

Thanks and sorry for my english...

Do you have a source for purchasing these plates? I would imagine whoever would be selling either of those places would be able to answer your questions.

Hello,

First of all, Azura C120 is cleanout unit for "chemistry-free" thermal ctp plates Agfa Azura TS. This unit uses Azura Cleanout Fluid and you don't need to add water during processing the Azura plates, you will need small amount of warm water only during maintenance.

Second, what exactly thermal plates do you mean? Chinese plates, european plates, plates from Vietnam? Prices can be very different due to what exactly plates you need. Now you able to use only Agfa Azura plates because you only have cleanout unit for them. For "standard" thermal plates you need another type of plate processor.

Hope this helps

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back