Agfa CTP Galileo VXT

Jack1979

Good Day to all,

I have an Error coming from our Galileo Machine, Error Number 0101 (Selected bin has no cassette).

We can make plates but this error is always coming out.

Hope you can help us on this.

Regards
Jack

Remove the panel and electronics box cover at the PlateManager (opposite side to cassette loading area) to see LEDs grid on the electronics PCB.

Check the Opics reflective Sensor of PlateManager located at the side opposite to Pizza door/loading area.
Sensor have to read reflective Cat's Eye label on the back side of the Cassette.
LED #30 CASS (Cassette Present).

Check Cassette Badcode reading Sensor, located at the left side of Pizza door loading area to see two LEDs on the same PCB: Cassette ID Clock and Cassette ID Data; they both blink when cassette barcode passes the Sensor.

Last edited:
Good Day Vlad.

We check the Sensors and LED Lights on the PCB Panel its working fine,

we try to clean the sensors and made plates (12pcs) its working perfectly, then the error showed again, before only 4-6 plates only and the error showed up.

Any idea why this coming again after 12 plates.

Regards
Jack1979

Good Day Vlad.

We check the Sensors and LED Lights on the PCB Panel its working fine,

we try to clean the sensors and made plates (12pcs) its working perfectly, then the error showed again, before only 4-6 plates only and the error showed up.

Any idea why this coming again after 12 plates.

Regards
Jack1979

Error 0101.

Error 0101.

Error messege.jpg

Attached photo is the error coming out.

regardsError messege.jpg

View attachment 4458

Attached photo is the error coming out.

regardsView attachment 4458

Selected Bin has no cassette:
On the Reflective Sensor with small plastic tube on it and located opposite to load/ unload door, you will find a green LED light and a POT. When the LED on that sensor is ON, that means the sensor detects the reflective strip on the cassette. Obviously, when the LED is OFF, reflective can't be sensed by the sensor and LED is Off.

Load smallest cassette on the bin 1 and move the bin to unload position. Check the LED on the sensor, if the sensor is OFF, then turn the POT CCW with aid of a small screw driver in order to turn the LED ON on the sensor. Now remove the cassette by opening the pizza door. The LED has to turn OFF. If it is ON after removing the cassette out completely, then turn the POT CW to turn it off. You need to do this few times by loading and unloading the cassette or moving the bin to load/unload position .
Give me a feed back on this procedure before I lead you through more complicated procedure for resolving this issue.

Hope this will help!

Last edited:
Yes, that's the best they can do, Farshad!
It looks like the sensor works exactly at the edge of its sensitivity and needs more sensitivity to be adjusted.

Last edited:
Wow, I did not know that. The crate price was so high, so KTWeb boss just stopped any attempt to sell their VS.

Wow, I did not know that. The crate price was so high, so KTWeb boss just stopped any attempt to sell their VS.

Finally KTWEB sold their Galileo Vs.Nice people to work with. The managment and staff were cooperative.

Last edited:
I have tried to keep that machine in a good shape :D

You did an excellent job.:) You are a professional and will stay professional on the top. You are the one and glad to have you on this forum.
By the way, I shipped and provided online support to install the Galileo Vs in Russia. It is installed by a Russian Engineer. It is fully operational and in an excellent condition. Hope this will make you happy.

All the best!

Last edited:
Good Day to All,

Regarding the error 0101, still show and here i attached a photo of the all sensors i have on the back of the pizza door.

Can i have you personal mail so that i can send a video of the panel board while we are making plates.

so that you can see the sensors lit up.

I dont know were to find the POT..

U4 Sensor.jpg
U9 Sensor.jpg
Cass U9.jpg

Attachments

• Cass U9.jpg
    Cass U9.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 187
U9 Blue Sensor is your Cassette presence sensor. This sensor has a potentiometer to adjust its sensitivity.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back