Agfa avalon lf model -e (error a0552)media handling failure.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASEHEP ME FIGURE THIS OUT?

Does anyone know steps to recalibrate the motor?:D
This error could be generated for many reasons like failure to load and unload the plates or low vacuum pressure or...... What you will need to do is to describe the problem. Was there a plate jam during load/unload process? If you only feel motor calibration will resolve the issue, then this can be found under tools....Avalon lf control ..... servo motor calibration of UNIDIAG software. Hope this will help!

Last edited:
Thank you Armya

Thank you Armya

We figured out that the motor end up failing, may I ask if you know an sources where I could buy avalon agfa lf output motor CG+034520502 ?

Thanks for your help in advance

We figured out that the motor end up failing, may I ask if you know an sources where I could buy avalon agfa lf output motor CG+034520502 ?

Thanks for your help in advance

How did you figure this out? I have never seen one case of Motor failure for this error.Did calibration failed for this Motor?
May be this is time to describe the problem from start to end, if you feel I might be any help . I also emailed you the price of the motor as well.

Last edited:

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back