avantra 25 error 149 and 187

Yvesdjaneye

I Great all of you !
Please help me on avantra error 187 ( dc takeup motor failed) and 149 (spinner not lock)
help me how to parameter flags. Need unidiag.exe
thank you all our mentor here ! I m new member ! From french country ! I try my best in english ! Sorry for some fault !

my mail: [email protected]

Last edited:
I Great all of you !
Please help me on avantra error 187 ( dc takeup motor failed) and 149 (spinner not lock).
help me how to parameter flags. Need unidiag.exe
thank you all our mentor here ! I m new member ! From french country ! I try my best in english ! Sorry for some fault !

my mail: [email protected]

Do you use take up cassette for this machine or it is inlined wiTh the processor. For now and if there is a bridge, loose and disengage the black wheel on the motor. You do not want any contact to this wheel. It is located on the right side of the bridge.
You will have the error 187, bypass the error by pressing the + sign on the display and let the machine to end the boot up sequence.
Now you need to let me know if you get error 149 after all this.
Please contact me : [email protected]. I can resolve the issue.

Last edited:
hello bro !
Thankyou for answer me !
I forget to tel you thath is the two different dec fisrt 149 error is the old one and the new dec make only the error 187 when i push +is boot normally . the second problem is loading the media Continuously never stop until I do it my self off the machine.
online machine Agfa avantra serie 1749
Thank you for your help!
sorry !

Last edited:
hello bro !
Thankyou for answer me !
I forget to tel you thath is the two different dec fisrt 149 error is the old one and the new dec make only the error 187 when i push +is boot normally . the second problem is loading the media Continuously never stop until I do it my self off the machine.
online machine Agfa avantra serie 1749
Thank you for your help!
sorry !

I also sent you an email. Replace the Ic on the picure attached with my email. Most likely the problem will be resolved.

Hope this will help!

Farshad

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back