Initialization error on Advantage N SL CTP

JorgeR

Hello,
We are getting an InitializationErrorHandler error after turning on our Advantage N SL CTP.
The extended error messages are:
1 -702: Stepper home timeout
2- 119: Home filter
3- 117: Home all head motors
4- 123: Exposure head failed to initialize
5 - 603: Macchine initialization

General Machine imaging Motors: Filter, Filter Lens

We were not able to solve this error, even after a long call with local Agfa technicians (we are a regional newspaper in Argentina).
Tomorrow one Agfa tech will be here, hopefully we will get a solution or diagnostic.
Meanwhile, does anybody here knows this machine, and can figure out what is happening?
I think that this must be an error chain, I mean that the first error is causing the others. But I have no idea about what stepper is referenced in the first error.
About error number 2, we saw that the filter wheel moves, but it seems not to be able to find its home position. In Cobra Diagnostics, we saw that it shows 33 as its home position instead of zero as it should.
I am posting a photo of the error screen.
Any help will be appreciated.
Regards,

Jorge

Attachments

• photo6486.jpg
    photo6486.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 323

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back