processless plates agfa azura TE V fUJI PROCESSLESS

sceptical munro

HI MY CUSTOMER IS USING Fuji PROCESSLESS PLATES SUPERIA ZP , on screen plate 800 platesetter , the plates work ok ,
But when we put in the AGFA Azura TE PLATE it doesn't work ? , there are some noises and clunking sounds coming from the platesetter and we
end up taking the plates out without being imaged , I suppose we need to get a technician there to recalibrate for the Azura TE plate ??

If I remember Screen CtP correctly, you have to calibrate those sensors on the back of the machine for different color of plate. There should be left and right one. They read the plate position before punching. If they don't read plate correctly, machine tries multiple times to move plate back and forth. In that case, plate can hit back of sensor and make whole machine malfunction. If plate is ejected without being punched, I guess it would be the case.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back