AV44 20k spinner need repair error 149

ChrisZ

Hello.
In Avantra 44 I have error message 149 Spinner did not lock. Encoder and sensor is clean. It turns smoothly so I suspect problem with it's electronics.
Is there any company preferably in EU able to repair spinner electronics?
Thanks, Chris

Did you make any changes to the Spinner setting in the unidiag? Have you found any problem with the spinner?If the answer is no, then there is definitely a problem with the DEC board..

contact me if you need help.

Farshad Faghihi
Armya Inc.

[email protected]

Last edited:
No changes were made. Machine was just giving 149 time to time but was working after "warmup". Now 149 is all the time.
Can I diagnose it somehow to make sure it is DEC board? I have cable, software and a few years of experience.
Already replaced carriage controller board for a test, no difference.
Chris

Last edited:
Chris,

There problem is the DEC board if you haven't made any changes to Spinner setting.
There is no need to replace the DEC board completely. It can be repaired . The investment for repair is $350 USD. It is a 2 hours work .

If you are ready to invest that amount send me an Email to

[email protected].

Regards

Farshad

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back