Looking for some help - Palladio II using Xitron Navigator PCI card

Hey guys, so recently our windows server 2003 PC crashed and the hard drives went dead. We were using the computer to send plates to our Palladio II and using a VPP 68 processor. I am not 100% sure what software we were using as the man who was using the machines was quite old and only recognized Apogee. I myself see ApogeeX stickers all over everything and when I called AGFA they suggested it was an old version of Apogee workflow. The computer does have a yellow USB dongle in it at all times which I think has licenses on it, what for I do not know. It is connected to the palladio II via and Xitron Navigator 3.1 card I think thats the number. The Machine is from 2005 if that helps. I will be installing a new hard drive, but I just need to know where to download the software needed to get it back up and running. If anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated, also if there is any information needed that is not here just ask and I will do my best to answer.

Last edited:
Hello,

I can help you but it will be easier to talk about on the phone. If you want to give me a call on Monday I'll be happy to chat.

Bret farrah
734-794-1334

Hello,

I can help you but it will be easier to talk about on the phone. If you want to give me a call on Monday I'll be happy to chat.

Bret farrah
734-794-1334

Hi Bret, sorry I actually cannot call you currently, would you be able to message me here?

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back