Canon
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AGFA ProSet imagesetter

Hi there
    We have a problem with AGRA Proset imagesetter. Does anyone have a technical documentation for technical support of this machine?
    When we put on the imagesetter , there are some codes for eroors, but we have no documenttion about them. Thats why where is the problem whith this machine.
    I will be very gratefull for any technical suport.

Re: AGFA ProSet imagesetter

We have an Agfa Proset 9800 imagesetter with some documentation. What error codes do you get? Best to email me mail@designgraphic.co.uk

Mick

Comment

I did service for many years on these machines, so what is the error code you get?

Comment

Hi, thank you for your kindness.
        When we start the engine, it starts autocheck - at its display apear some codes.
        After a while, the engine stops and at the display is written "*3.11:30*".
        That is the point where imagesetter stops and don't do nothing.
        if you need aditional information, you could write here, or contact me at printx@gmail.com
        I hope that someone could help me.

Comment

Re: AGFA SelectSet avantra 30 olp imagesetter

Sub / Select Set Agfa Avantra 30 OLP
          Part No. M00129 - G0001

We have compiled and installed, Immage setter imported from Germany ( Secondhand ) but could not operate, . pc( ipm) computer can't recognise the above printer and the image setter making Jam , due to lack of obtaining user manual system in English language we couldn't operate I will be very gratefull for any technical suport
          Regards.

Mustafa

Comment

Agfa Proset question

Hi,

I was wondering if someone can help me with m Agfa ProSet 9800, 9550... I want to clean the lenses myself. I was wondering if anyone knew how or would have a technical manual that describes the procedure?

Comment

The 3.1.30 error is from the "BSM", Beam Scan Module. It cannot find or the reference clock is wrong. Time to upgrade to a newer machine.

Comment

4OverStandard FinishingDuploSmartsoft (Presswise)AleyantCanonKBA
              Standard FinishingDuploAleyantCanonGraph Expo4 PeesLabelexpoKBAKBA4OverSmartsoft (Presswise)

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5191 users online. 98 members and 5093 guests.

Most users ever online was 6,597 at 10:25 AM on 04-20-2018.

Working...
              X