AGFA ProSet imagesetter

Eskarina

Hi there
We have a problem with AGRA Proset imagesetter. Does anyone have a technical documentation for technical support of this machine?
When we put on the imagesetter , there are some codes for eroors, but we have no documenttion about them. Thats why where is the problem whith this machine.
I will be very gratefull for any technical suport.

Re: AGFA ProSet imagesetter

Hi, thank you for your kindness.
When we start the engine, it starts autocheck - at its display apear some codes.
After a while, the engine stops and at the display is written "*3.11:30*".
That is the point where imagesetter stops and don't do nothing.
if you need aditional information, you could write here, or contact me at [email protected]
I hope that someone could help me.

Re: AGFA SelectSet avantra 30 olp imagesetter

Re: AGFA SelectSet avantra 30 olp imagesetter

Sub / Select Set Agfa Avantra 30 OLP
Part No. M00129 - G0001

We have compiled and installed, Immage setter imported from Germany ( Secondhand ) but could not operate, . pc( ipm) computer can't recognise the above printer and the image setter making Jam , due to lack of obtaining user manual system in English language we couldn't operate I will be very gratefull for any technical suport
Regards.

Mustafa

Agfa Proset question

Agfa Proset question

Hi,

I was wondering if someone can help me with m Agfa ProSet 9800, 9550... I want to clean the lenses myself. I was wondering if anyone knew how or would have a technical manual that describes the procedure?

The 3.1.30 error is from the "BSM", Beam Scan Module. It cannot find or the reference clock is wrong. Time to upgrade to a newer machine.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back