Connect newly heidelberg presscenter systm with a third party loop system?

Bloodsaler

Are there anyone who has connected a newly heidelberg PressCenter system with a third party loop system successfully?
We`ve installed our heidelberg CD102 vendor last year,but the system no more CP2000,it changed into a newly PressCenter system.
I`m not sure which kind of third-party loop system can connect this new system.Inkzone have tested,but for the software bug,we didn`t use it in a real production.And we are testing RGP system now.So I wonder which system can support heidelberg`s newly PressCenter?It seemes difficult to connect~
Anyone give me some advise?

Ret Heidelberg Instuctor

Ret Heidelberg Instuctor

Good luck trying to make a 3rd party connection work. Heidelberg took steps years ago to stop 3rd parties from doing so. They wanted to keep it propietory to their products only. It is a similar situation in the auto industry where major car manufacturers outfit cars with internal software that only they can access. Your neighborhood mechanic has to stick to doing oil changes and tire rotations.

We have one too. It's very locked down. We wanted to integrate another vendors product into it to no avail. It's amazing how far Heidelberg will go to stifle their customers to generate sales for their own products.

Actually,RGP didn`t work through it in our place.So we quit the order,and turn to Inkzone.They seems solve this problem,but still some bug about special color there.

We have good experience with InkZone products on the Heidelbergs. Even on such consoles where Heidelberg themselves could not do it without costly upgrades first.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back