screen/trueflow input and output profiles

Paultheprinter

Hello again,

ive recently posted a question about TAC and recieved some good advice. I have taken an opportunity to go through the rip settings today while the other staff tried to get me a decent set of plates out without trapping issues. I found a page where you enter the information and under a heading of colour management there is a pull down window which lets you chose input and output profiles. These were both set to Adobe CMYK which i assume means theres no output profile, looking through these pull down menus i find a euro coated and a swop v2 coated profile, if i were to select these as a output profile would this reduce my TAC?

Is this wise?

Paul

Re: screen/trueflow input and output profiles

No. You're gonna' get unwanted color changes. Contact me offlist and I can set you up with some profiles.

rich

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back