Neat color vision test

Score: 36
Errors: 3

I am a Tiger it seems.

TIGER
Your colour vision is superb. You wouldn't have any problems surviving in the jungle. You can see when the neighbouring tiger visits the bathroom faaaar away.

This was posted a bit ago but I wanted to thank the poster. We've actually incorporated this into our sales teams practices when searching out new accounts. Here how it works.

We let the potential customer play the game, evaluate the score, and let that determine how we are to proceed with that lead.

If score is over 30, let that customer go because they're too picky.
If score is between 25 and 30, increase quotes by 50%.
If score is between 20 and 25, shake their hand and tell them how much you'l like to do business with them.
If score is below 20, take them to lunch AND dinner.

Nice tool.

Score: 29
Error: 0

Kinda crazy because my eyesight is so poor. I wear contact lens and I'm -9.5 in my left eye and -7.5 in my right. I guess it has nothing to do with visual acuity though, only colour.

All these test prove that my vision is great but still I can't convince the driving license authority.:mad:

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back