Exporting icc profile from Colorflow

roscoe

I have a customer that would like a icc profile of our press so that he can simulate our printing on his in-house proofing rip to check color before sending us the job. How to I do this in Colorflow?

Not sure if this matters, but ColorFlow or ColorFlow Pro?

It has been a while and I no longer have access… However click/select/highlight the frame of the primary or secondary colour output (the large round cornered box holding all of the icons) and then use the export menu, or press the CIE horseshoe icon for the device profile and use the export menu (or the link joining the colour input and primary for a devicelink)… It goes something like that – until you select/highlight the correct interface object, you can’t export the desired component.

Stephen Marsh

Last edited:
I have a customer that would like a icc profile of our press so that he can simulate our printing on his in-house proofing rip to check color before sending us the job. How to I do this in Colorflow?

Just like Stephen described. But you can do this only if you have calculated such profile (if you create full color characterization).

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back