Recommended apps / method for organising a large collection of swatches

Hi to all,

Can anyone share with me a preferred method or application available to allow me to organise a large collection of swatches I have created. I currently have over 1500 swatches and would very much like to order these in a way to be presentable to a customer.

I currently have been able to order these by pantone number and have also looked at using LAB and RGB references to order these, which works to a degree, but in all instances the swatches still appear in a random fashion. In illustrator and photoshop there is limited options in changing the swatch order

I have been unable to find a suitable workflow that provides anything more than sorting in the way I have described.

Has anyone out there in the community had to do a similar exercise, or at the very least share the frustration of being restricted in the ability to work with multiple swatches in CC? Or maybe it's just me!!

Any help would be most appreciated,

Thanks in Advance,

Will

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back