Is Anyone Running to CGATS.21-2 CRPC-3?

Collapse
CanonKonica Minolta
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Anyone Running to CGATS.21-2 CRPC-3?

I'm just curious if anyone has implemented this in the pressroom and is using it daily. If so, does it look like it has enough contrast? I have not implemented it, but early testing looks like photographs need adjustments. Pressman have traditionally ran more ink than is required by the standard, to get dark shadows. Does anyone have thoughts on this?

That's the GRACoL uncoated 2013 printing condition, right? I will follow this post...
    Better train people and risk they leave - than do nothing and risk they stay.

Comment

Originally posted by Vernon Roberts View Post
      I'm just curious if anyone has implemented this in the pressroom and is using it daily. If so, does it look like it has enough contrast? I have not implemented it, but early testing looks like photographs need adjustments. Pressman have traditionally ran more ink than is required by the standard, to get dark shadows. Does anyone have thoughts on this?
      I would run to the max SIDs that you can with your press/paper combo. If your pressman can push it then I would, once you have a set SID you always run to you can print some IT8's with those densities and create your own profile for uncoated. I normally would say to stay with a standard for consistency sake with your customers but I would guess most of them aren't sending files in setup for CRPC3 anyways so why not introduce a new profile.

Comment

4OverStandard FinishingDuploSmartsoft (Presswise)CanonKBAUltimate
      4OverStandard FinishingDuploCanonKBAKBAChili publish4 PeesSmartsoft (Presswise)

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5458 users online. 142 members and 5316 guests.

Most users ever online was 6,597 at 10:25 AM on 04-20-2018.

Working...
      X