Could it be a bug in the color management implementation of FPV?

NoelBlakley

Hello all,

I hope you can help me. I just purchased FPV, and i can't get the Color Management working properly. My OS is Windows 7.
In the options Color Management is on, and as ICC profile i have chosen my monitor profile. Unfortunately tagged sRGB-JPGs are not shown correctly, dark tones block-up and are oversaturated. CaptureNX shows the pictures correctly, as does the Photoshop CS4 trial.

Have I overlooked something? Could it be a bug in the color management implementation of FPV? I could post a screenshot and/or a photo of the issue, if you think it would help resolve my problem.

Please help.

Thank you.

I'm a little lost in what we are talking about exactly also but it sounds like maybe black point compensation needs to be applied to the rendering if your shadows are plugged up.?

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back