color manegment in flexo

lzakelj

hello everybody

I have one question regarding color manegment in flekso. Can i use one set of aniloxes in flexo for CMYK on all substrates while creating profiles in color manegment or do i need to change them to get close to density values on every substrate. I have very small jobs and it would make sense to print with one set of anilox for CMYK on every substrate. Is this normal practice?

thank you

What is the cmyk density range you’re currently experiencing with your different substrates?

By my limited experience (newsprint/35lb/50 lb bright white web, flexo, water-based inks) I've found that variation in ink suppliers were more of a factor than the substrate we printed on. But then we were only running on uncoated stocks.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back