Adjusting screen angles on Fuji Final Proof

AFarster

Does anyone know either how to create custom or adjust the screen angles on a Fuji Final Proof system? For the most part it looks like the angles are pre-set and static.

Edited by: Adam on Sep 19, 2007 7:53 AM

Re: Adjusting screen angles on Fuji Final Proof

Your choice is 0,15,45,75 in Edit drop folder ->Printer.

You cannot changed them to anything you like.

Yep. Saw that. Just thought there may have been a way to set up custom angles. Thanks.

Well, I talked to some smart people and they said - NO. You CAN change different screen set with different screen dot (go to printer in drop folders and click browse) but this is it. You will see all possible screen rulings, dot shapes and angles there...

Why do you want to change anyway?

I wanted to change this for the customer's specs they gave us. In the drop down there is only 15,45,0,75 I needed 15,45,90,75. Of course the pre set setting work for color but the proof is not to the specs we need.

Edited by: Adam on Sep 20, 2007 9:57 AM

We use nexus for our screening and just drop the 1 bits onto the Fuji proof manager is this something you could possibly do on your system?

Adam,

Don't worry about it. 90 is the same as 0 on the Yellow

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back