Write color policies

DonnaFC

I need to write color policies for my company. As of right now, everyone is doing a good job of handling files etc. It just has to be documented. Has anyone done this before? Does anyone know of a good source for information? I have to make sure that I included all departments. Prepress, offset, digital press, rips etc. Everything from when the files and or scans come into shop until it gets to press.

Thanks for any feed back.

donna

Re: Write color policies

hi donna,
this sounds interesting... i hope you can share your write ups once you establish the policy...

Re: Write color policies

My team made *a guidline of the corporate branding* of the company I've worked in. I was responsible of the look and feel in powerpoint presentations and gave some training. Would I be able to give you the information you need (that is structure, what to tell what not, marketing strategy, comapany messages, colour estethics, etc....). Is this the kind of information your looking for?

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back