3 Layer colors

kevinw0430

Anyone would suggest what is the best fit color, from the background of black, foreground is blue, and ?

Any suggestion?

I'd go with "?" as the third color as you suggested....just be sure to print it as a spot ink and not process.

I'd go with "?" as the third color as you suggested....just be sure to print it as a spot ink and not process.

I'm afraid I have to disagree with Terry. After all, there's already a lot of "?" in this industry. Perhaps too much. In order to succeed, I think we need a bit more "!"

best, gordon p

I'm afraid I have to disagree with Terry. After all, there's already a lot of "?" in this industry. Perhaps too much. In order to succeed, I think we need a bit more "!"

I'm finding more "$@#*&" than anything else. ;)

Guys sorry If my questions are not profound and understandable to your knowledge. What I am trying to get through, if I have a black background and blue foreground colors, what can you suggest a better of color? White/Green/Red?

I know you are more knowledgable than me when it comes to this stuff.

Guys sorry If my questions are not profound and understandable to your knowledge. What I am trying to get through, if I have a black background and blue foreground colors, what can you suggest a better of color? White/Green/Red?

I know you are more knowledgable than me when it comes to this stuff.

I'll avoid the profound - let me rephrase your question back to you:

I have a white background and blue foreground colors, what can you suggest a better of color? Black/Green/Red?

Looking forward to your suggestions kevinw0430.

Best, FL

I think what fiatlux is trying to say, kevinw0430, is that you don't generally walk into a regular commercial printer and ask them to print 'white'. The white is 'knocked out' of the black, so maybe what you've got here is a two colour job - black and blue - like how your question has been battered around - it's black and blue.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back