What is your best care of printing plate?

mariazou

If you are a wholesaler, what is your best care of ps plate and thermal ctp plate? How about CTCP (uv ctp) plate ? I feel ctcp plate is not popular in sell market?

If you are a wholesaler, what is your best care of ps plate and thermal ctp plate? How about CTCP (uv ctp) plate ? I feel ctcp plate is not popular in sell market?

Maria - I think you have not had any replies because we're not sure what your question is. Can you maybe re-phrase it a different way?

Kevin.

what is your opinion on printing plate?

what is your opinion on printing plate?

Maria - I think you have not had any replies because we're not sure what your question is. Can you maybe re-phrase it a different way?

Kevin.

Thanks, Kevin.

My question is :
1. What is your best care of printing plate, low price or quality or service?
2. How many copies of impression with low price in your mind:
ps plate is above 100,000 copies
thermal ctp plate is above 50,000 copies
uv ctp plate is above 100,000 copies
do you agree above information?

You can write down any reply as you like .

I for one still don't get it...

I for one still don't get it...

What exactly do you mean by "best care of CTP plates"?!?!
Do you mean how do we tend to or store our plates? Which ones? The raw plates, before exposure or finished ones?!?
Or maybe you mean "preferred type of plate"???
Please be more specific and PLEASE do NOT use a translation robot!!!!
Thanks!

I guess you are looking to evaluate cost/service/performance of a plate

my advise is to get your printers to run extensive trails to check quality, compatibility with current CTP equipment

also ask these questions;

-Will the plate manufacture offer consignment, if not, then, this becomes a considerable additional cost to you

-Who will conduct the forecasting & ordering with the manufacture?

-How much stock will you hold in order not to run out? holding large amounts of buffer stock to cover "unknown" future events will place a large burden on cash flow.

-When there is a technical question that needs addressing quickly, will you be able to have a manufactures Representative come to the site within an hour as is the case at present ?

-Does the plate manufacture offer bulk skid packaging ? If no, then there will be considerably more cardboard waste to handle & dispose of. Has this cost been factored?

-Does the plate manufacture have the ability to make plates ( & Guarantee consistency of supply ) in the grain direction required by your presses. If not, expect plate cracking & press down time.

best of luck

SORRY for my poor english

SORRY for my poor english

What exactly do you mean by "best care of CTP plates"?!?!
Do you mean how do we tend to or store our plates? Which ones? The raw plates, before exposure or finished ones?!?
Or maybe you mean "preferred type of plate"???
Please be more specific and PLEASE do NOT use a translation robot!!!!
Thanks!
My mean "preferred type of plate".

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back