Any Freeleance Creo Ctp Techs Out There?

ASM

Hi All,
If there are any ex-CreoScitex /Kodak engineers out there who would like an expenses-paid trip to India (New Delhi) to re-commission a 2001 used Lotem Quantum with KPG plateline, and get paid for it, please make your email addresses known on this thread! Why? Because Kodak's independent agent in India is not very co-operative where used Lotems are concerned. Should take maybe 7 days with training? It's with a good printer in ND with excellent English and a great reputation. I'm not him - I am helping him out and will pass on the contacts.

Re: Any Freeleance Creo Ctp Techs Out There?

Hi,

We buy/sale and service any CreoScitex equipment. (Dolevs, Lotems, Trendsetters).
You can reach me at [email protected] or call 513-312-7154 in the US.

Thanks,

Re: Any Freeleance Creo Ctp Techs Out There?

Hi Maurice and Edgar - thanks for your replies. I will give your details directly to the gentleman in India, his name is Saurabh Goyal and he owns a sizeable business there. He will contact you directly.
Kind regards
Andy

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back