Where can I get a good plate target?

We used to have a standard plate target, I believe it was either a pdf or tif file, with screens from .5% up to 99.5% (possibly even .1% to 99.9%).
Anyway, we cannot find it anywhere and the 'higher-ups' are wanting us to test new plates, so if anyone can send me a link or file or point me in the right direction, it would be much appreciated.
I have already been to gain.org, their's costs a few hundred. Looking for something 'free' and we need it today if possible.
Thanks in advance.

Re: Where can I get a good plate target?

Your plate vendor should be able to hook you up - or the vendor of the plates you're testing.

If you're just wanting step wedges you can create them very easily in Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, or Quark - whatever you're most comfortable working in.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back