basysPrint UV-Setter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• basysPrint UV-Setter

I'm looking for people who are using the basysPrint UV-Setter who might be willing to answer a few questions in the coming months. We've got a conversion coming up from a couple of old Pako film printers. The conversion is in conjunction with a new flexo press installation. (I also hereby do solemnly swear that I shall not give anyone cause for regretting an offer of help, <grin>). Thanks.

Re: basysPrint UV-Setter

i'm currently using a basysprint 1116f2 and a 57f. If you have any questions regarding either of these 2 machines, let me know. i also serve as the onsite tech for them.

Comment

hello i am also a 1116 user and a 710-2 user and ill buoght another 710HS, so any quiestion you may have a might be able to answer it, or help you also. thanks,
      Carlos Santos Casas
      carlossc_73@yahoo.com.mx

Comment

Thinking of buying one soon..... what are the plus/minus points please? I want info from actual users not Baseys!

Many Thanks

Comment

HI, I am about to upgrade my Prepress Bureau so I really wanT to buy a Basysprint equipment, I have not seen how it works, but Im sure it does work well, has anyone around here can recommend me where to buy a used one or new one at good price?
          jsechev from Mexico

Comment

i was a seller for print plate like ps , ctp .recently i has a client he needs the price of pletter setter. if anybody sell the machine please contect me MAIL:yumima@live.cn
            thankyou!

Comment

UltimateDuploSmartsoft (Presswise)Standard FinishingKBA4Over
            UltimateDuploStandard FinishingKBAKBA GTIChili publish4Over

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3125 users online. 61 members and 3064 guests.

Most users ever online was 6,151 at 11:36 AM on 11-17-2017.

Working...
            X