Collapse
Canon
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• basysPrint UV-Setter

I'm looking for people who are using the basysPrint UV-Setter who might be willing to answer a few questions in the coming months. We've got a conversion coming up from a couple of old Pako film printers. The conversion is in conjunction with a new flexo press installation. (I also hereby do solemnly swear that I shall not give anyone cause for regretting an offer of help, <grin>). Thanks.

Re: basysPrint UV-Setter

i'm currently using a basysprint 1116f2 and a 57f. If you have any questions regarding either of these 2 machines, let me know. i also serve as the onsite tech for them.

Comment

hello i am also a 1116 user and a 710-2 user and ill buoght another 710HS, so any quiestion you may have a might be able to answer it, or help you also. thanks,
      Carlos Santos Casas
      carlossc_73@yahoo.com.mx

Comment

Thinking of buying one soon..... what are the plus/minus points please? I want info from actual users not Baseys!

Many Thanks

Comment

HI, I am about to upgrade my Prepress Bureau so I really wanT to buy a Basysprint equipment, I have not seen how it works, but Im sure it does work well, has anyone around here can recommend me where to buy a used one or new one at good price?
          jsechev from Mexico

Comment

i was a seller for print plate like ps , ctp .recently i has a client he needs the price of pletter setter. if anybody sell the machine please contect me MAIL:yumima@live.cn
            thankyou!

Comment

4OverStandard FinishingDuploSmartsoft (Presswise)CanonKBATharstern

Ultimate Toon Contest 2019

Collapse

Ultimate Toons Contest 2019

Ultimate Toons
            Win a 1-year Ultimate Impostrip® Automation subscription
            Ultimate Toons

Standard FinishingDuploCanonKBA4OverSmartsoft (Presswise)Tharstern

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5264 users online. 66 members and 5198 guests.

Most users ever online was 6,597 at 10:25 AM on 04-20-2018.

Working...
            X