How do I view .ppf files?

GinSu

I'm in the unique position of trying to generate PPF files for a press I don't have. Things are going smoothly, but I'm curious as to if there is a way for me to view the preview in the PPF files I'm making. Any help would be appreciated.

Re: How do I view .ppf files?

i saw something a while ago that exported the ppf values to and excel spreadsheet type file, cant remember what it was, it took some googling.

It was over on the PPF boards, can't recall which section though. I wonder if you can install InkPro without a license.

I'm not sure what you're going to be able to "preview" exactly however.

Thanks for your help. Really what I was looking for was a way to view the preview my system was generating for the PPF.

PPF files are generally generated by an MIS, an imposition or a CIP3 solution. This file is used to setup your ink parameters on a CIP3 / CIP4 console.

We offer a solution that reads PPF files and can also generate a report to setup ink keys and presses.

If you have questions, contact me via email.

Ray Duval
Ultimate Technographics

raymond @ imposition.com

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back