Error 14 Prosetter 74

Soluzione

my Heidelberg Prosetter 74 displays ERROR 14:

This is the User information:
An error occurred in the mirror motor unit...
THE RECORDER HARDWARE IS DEFECTIVE

This is the Technical Information:
TRHE TIME MONITOR REPORTS TIMEOUT DURING THE SPIN-UP PHASE OF THE MIRROR MOTOR....
CHECK THE MIRROR MOTOR UNIT.

---- The mirror motor apears be fine. Could be because there is a bad cable or any defective sensor or something that is more encouraging than having to buy the mirror?

I appreciate any help.

Dear Soluzione:

Do you have installed the diagnostic software? if so, run the mirror test, and the air presure too. Probably you do not get the spin of the motor if lacks of enough pressure of the air unit.

Dear Chavez,
for running the diagnostic software do i need to change the cable at the back of the machine or the machine just boot on the diagnostic mode (like in suprasetter)?

Dear narayan, you must run the diagnostic on V24 GUI interfaz, (connector back on the CTP) you do not need to change any cable. Be sure that you have installed in you computer the the User Interface software and exist communication between CTP and PC. If you need something else please let me know.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back