Chinese CTcP

Val

Hello, friends! I need your help. Our company are planning to buy CTcP from one of the three Chinese suppliers: “Potevio”, “Doie” or “”McLantis”

Maybe you or someone you know bought something from these suppliers or dealt with them. I would be thankful for any information: the
reliability and quality of their equipment, their reputation in the business world, their fulfillment of warranty obligations and contract terms, and so on.

We need to make a decision ASAP.
Thank you in advance.

Hi Val
I have 2 CtP machine from Doie. it very to easy to use and maintain. After 2 year we operate and more than 40,000 pcs. can say that is good value. The staid of Doie are good and full support me over times. help full 24 Hr. S__15777807.jpg
With Mclantis with Mr. Howward I not sure about him because he is new and like to vaunt with him CTP machine but Him processor is good this is my opinion.

Ctcp is hard to maintain than Thermal CTP but Our neighbour from Philippines have 3 Ctcp machine from Doie
So if you are very impress with Doie may be contract me or say my name to Doie Staff you will got discount and I just have repute from tham.

My business is plate making in THAILAND over 200 plate per day out put
please check my video I made about Doie solution
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hljjWsgS4N4&list=UU0Ff8OqHAHWq3w2RDqkhXeQ

Way
[email protected]

Last edited:
Hi Val
I have 2 CtP machine from Doie. it very to easy to use and maintain. After 2 year we operate and more than 40,000 pcs. can say that is good value. The staid of Doie are good and full support me over times. help full 24 Hr. View attachment 4494
With Mclantis with Mr. Howward I not sure about him because he is new and like to vaunt with him CTP machine but Him processor is good this is my opinion.

Ctcp is hard to maintain than Thermal CTP but Our neighbour from Philippines have 3 Ctcp machine from Doie
So if you are very impress with Doie may be contract me or say my name to Doie Staff you will got discount and I just have repute from tham.

My business is plate making in THAILAND over 200 plate per day out put
please check my video I made about Doie solution
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hljjWsgS4N4&list=UU0Ff8OqHAHWq3w2RDqkhXeQ

Way
[email protected]

What kind of Rip do you use on Doie? Why CTcP is harder to repair? Is it the Laser? Rest are the same as Thermal Ctp. Isn't it?

Doie as every CTP looks fine, BUT.
Doie dont have autoload version (which is good for lazy europeans :) + looking on video not really clear how Doie ensures perfect registration from plate to plate. This is just a question, but just with width guide and without plate edge checking sensors it seems impossible. The rest is related to build and manufacturing quality which can be different from vendor to vendor or even ctp to ctp.

sorry for the didn't inserting full name of the company. here it is Hangzhou Eastcom Optoelectronic Technology Co.,Ltd. this is the company we are going to invest money on ctp machine. so you guys know about them and their technology is good to invest our money. and thank you for you replies.

sorry for the didn't inserting full name of the company. here it is Hangzhou Eastcom Optoelectronic Technology Co.,Ltd. this is the company we are going to invest money on ctp machine. so you guys know about them and their technology is good to invest our money. and thank you for you replies.

There's more to consider but you could start by testing some of these considerations:
http://the-print-guide.blogspot.ca/2010/07/choosing-ctp-some-considerations.html

I worked with a few Chinese CTP's as service engineer.
Most important thing is service support in your country.
Cron - KISS machine with small remote diagnostics possibility. (Keep It Simple And Stupid)
Amsky - more advanced, with a lot more remote diagnostics possibility.
From user view: plate quality is the same.
From service view: I prefer to work with Amsky machines.
Chris

I worked with a few Chinese CTP's as service engineer.
Most important thing is service support in your country.
Cron - KISS machine with small remote diagnostics possibility. (Keep It Simple And Stupid)
Amsky - more advanced, with a lot more remote diagnostics possibility.
From user view: plate quality is the same.
From service view: I prefer to work with Amsky machines.
Chris

As far as Cron, their remote assistance is superb and you can get technical assistance 24 hours.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back