Plate quote - is this good?

Leonard

Would anyone know a ballpark price for the Agfa Azura TE or Kodak Sonora XP plates? 2-up or the smallest size available. I've been quoted £7 per plate for the Agfa and this seems rather high. I'd need about 240 a month.

Would anyone know a ballpark price for the Agfa Azura TE or Kodak Sonora XP plates? 2-up or the smallest size available. I've been quoted £7 per plate for the Agfa and this seems rather high. I'd need about 240 a month.

I may be wrong but I don't think you can discuss pricing on the forum. Instead you can use hamburgers in USD. I.e. You've been quoted 9 hamburgers per plate. I'm not joking, unless the rules have changed that's how you deal with it.

Be aware that using hamburgers as a currency can lead to unstable conversion values. Luckily if you're in the US, the burger to dollar ratio will usually be on your side.

So, where DOES pricing get discussed? I'm curious, because a lot of how I feed my family depends on pricing of printing.;)

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back