No announcement yet.

Presstek Freedom Pro Plates

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just read this thread and was surprised ! Guess I should call Presstek and see if there will be a problem with their Aurora plates. I switched to the Aurora plated about 3 or 4 yrs. ago and have had great luck. Their run length is not long but my runs are mostly short (anything over 10m I watch closely), occasionally I have to make a plate over if it wears to soon.

Lowering the laser power to accommodate the Aurora was pretty simple !

Comment

You should be fine, it only affects Freedom Pro plates , but I would see if another brand will work with your machine, just in case.

Originally posted by Jim Klann View Post
      Just read this thread and was surprised ! Guess I should call Presstek and see if there will be a problem with their Aurora plates. I switched to the Aurora plated about 3 or 4 yrs. ago and have had great luck. Their run length is not long but my runs are mostly short (anything over 10m I watch closely), occasionally I have to make a plate over if it wears to soon.

Lowering the laser power to accommodate the Aurora was pretty simple !

Comment

Hey CaboMike,
        If I were you I would keep on top of them. I was told I was given a priority as well because I have a DI I get plates for from them. I was offered several packages, and was walked through placing an order for them. Everything looked legit. I even got two follow-up calls confirming 2 had shipped that the rest would be soon to follow. But then came the call today asking how long two packages would last me.....after me digging I found out the rest aren't following. I'm getting a run-around again. This is a bunch of BS! Anybody have any luck with a lawsuit?

Comment

Do We have any legal rights ?

Comment

Originally posted by Sho2day View Post
            I need the operation manual.
            Thanks
            Did you get your 400 manual?

Comment

UltimateDuploSmartsoft (Presswise)4OverStandard FinishingKBA
            UltimateDuplo4OverStandard FinishingKBAKBAChili publish

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5388 users online. 121 members and 5267 guests.

Most users ever online was 5,872 at 11:39 AM on 09-30-2016.

Working...
            X