Canon
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommended CTP machine

Hi Everyone,

We are rotary letterpress printing company which based in Singapore. From the beginning till now we are using the old fashion way to make plate which artwork->film->plate.

But now we are thinking about to invest in CTP machine to improve our self. But as our capacity we don't need too big machine for in house plate making process.

I found some from Fuji film and BasysPrint but they are still big machine for us, you guys have any recommendation for compact one?

Sorry for my bad English.

Best Regards,
    Zeth

You could check out CRON-ECRM for a letterpress plate imager. I am unsure of CRON 's exposure in Singapore but its at least another company name to look into. They opened a facility in the USA in 2016 but they are based out of China. Good Luck!

Comment

There is Cron, Amsky, Screen.
      What is maximum plate size you want to expose?
      Chris

Comment

Sent you a PM

Comment

Some things to consider (if you’re still looking): http://the-print-guide.blogspot.com/...derations.html

Comment

Originally posted by gordo View Post
            Some things to consider (if you’re still looking): http://the-print-guide.blogspot.com/...derations.html
            There is also the discussion between single laser systems and multi-beam systems.

Comment

You can invest in CRON CTP , much better than other Chinese offerings.
              Asif Qazi
              www.facebook.com/printindustry

Comment

4OverStandard FinishingDuploSmartsoft (Presswise)AleyantCanonKBA
              Standard FinishingDuploAleyantCanonGraph Expo4 PeesLabelexpoKBAKBA4OverSmartsoft (Presswise)

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4597 users online. 94 members and 4503 guests.

Most users ever online was 6,597 at 10:25 AM on 04-20-2018.

Working...
              X