Collapse
CanonKonica Minolta
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fuji luxel software

someone know which software can i use with a FUJI luxel vx-9600? server dongle dont work and i need upgrade software but i really dont know which one to choose, harlequin, tiff catcher.. or what..
    thanks

Hi blax,

If you would Like to run a current Harlequin RIP with your vx 9600 then you need at least Xitron's Fuji Rip kit with the USB2SCSI blue box Interface.
    Please contact your local Xitron Dealer.
    Martin Müller
    Prepress-Service & Technical Support, Essen GERMANY

Comment

do you know another compatible software? or just harlequin? do you know where buy it preowned? or if exists a opensource sotware?

Comment

Hi blax,

Xitron Navigator RIP (Harlequin) & device plug-in with the USB2SCSI blue box is the only alternative compatible RIP I know. The deciding element in this configuration is the USB2SCSI blue box interface. It was released by Xitron at the last DRUPA 2016. Before it came out, you would have to have the right Xitron SCSI pci interface card (32bit). There was no Windows 64 bit compatibility. Of course there are second-hand/preowned SCSI card interface solutions to be found at Ebay or somewhere else, I don´t know but for sure there is no open source solution (RIP) existing for your configuration.
        Martin Müller
        Prepress-Service & Technical Support, Essen GERMANY

Comment

4OverStandard FinishingDuploSmartsoft (Presswise)AleyantCanonKBAUltimate
        4OverStandard FinishingDuploAleyantCanonGraph ExpoLabelexpoKBAKBASmartsoft (Presswise)Chili publish4 Pees

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3611 users online. 89 members and 3522 guests.

Most users ever online was 6,597 at 10:25 AM on 04-20-2018.

Working...
        X