Collapse
CanonKonica Minolta
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RipIt Imagesetter problem

I have an Imagesetter 300L that was recently acquired from a retired business owner. Upon setting the machine up, noticed a roller was cooked (melted). Purchased another roller, installed it, and now have an issue with the knife. I keep getting the message "knife not home". I replaced the board that controls when the knife is home and it still won't work. Somebody please please help me ASAP!!

Originally posted by HenrySchwab View Post
    I have an Imagesetter 300L that was recently acquired from a retired business owner. Upon setting the machine up, noticed a roller was cooked (melted). Purchased another roller, installed it, and now have an issue with the knife. I keep getting the message "knife not home". I replaced the board that controls when the knife is home and it still won't work. Somebody please please help me ASAP!!
    I guess, when knife at the home position, you should find two wires connect to a switch at that position, the switch might be malfunction or out of adjustment

Comment

If you are willing to spend money, you can call Erick at Pressman's Pride. He is very knowledgeable but if you didn't buy the machine through him I would imagine he would charge you to look into it.

Comment

4OverStandard FinishingDuploSmartsoft (Presswise)CanonKBAUltimate
      4OverStandard FinishingDuploCanonKBAKBAChili publish4 PeesSmartsoft (Presswise)

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5451 users online. 97 members and 5354 guests.

Most users ever online was 6,597 at 10:25 AM on 04-20-2018.

Working...
      X