Collapse
Canon
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PlateRite 4300S head error

I have PlateRite 4300S and yesterday it recorded a plate until 60% gave it out and showed an error E7e06: « -5V power supply error ». Then after I turned it off and turned it on again it showed an error E7e0a: « Irregular +15V power supply ». Have anyone had anything like this happen and what was the problem with? Thank you. An engineer came and checked the wires and those seem to be fine.

But even thought the wires are ok it still shows this error and doesn’t turn on

Comment

I would call Team EPS.

Comment

I would check -5V and +15V output under load with the oscilloscope for voltage ripple.
        I would measure the same on machine head.

Comment

CanonKBAAvantiSmartsoft (Presswise)DuploEnfocusXerox4Over

Canon Embellishment White Paper

Collapse

Print Embellishment Goes
        Straight To The Bottom Line

InfoTrends reported that interviews with more than 100 print customers demonstrated an appetite and willingness to pay premiums of 24% to 89% for special effects, over CMYK-only printing. They also indicated embellishment could apply to a significant portion of their work. Embellishment options can include hot foil stamping, spot gloss UV, embossing, debossing, letterpress, diecut shapes, lamination, duplex, triplex, gold foil, silver foil, copper foil, white foil, black foil, clear foil, etching, and laser cutting techniques. Download The Free White Paper.

CanonSmartsoft (Presswise)AvantiKBAAvantiEnfocusGraph ExpoDuploXeroxChili publish4Over

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8148 users online. 134 members and 8014 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,745 at 04:03 PM on 10-10-2019.

Working...
        X