Konica plate

Re: Konica plate

I had the konica guys stop by and they said I needed a 60mw laser upgrade to our prosetter. so I had to never even tried them.

Re: Konica plate

I noted on another posting. I was told by a another vendor and a repair tech of imagers that the NEW Konica CTP plate is a good product and worth looking at. But you need to get them to do some testing with your equipment.

matt

Matt, quite true, we do like to make sure the CTP device and proecessor are suited to our plates, as not all installs are created equal. We have no problem if you want to test our plates in getting demo orders setup, and sent in, along with having one of our techs on site to perform the demo for your facility.

As with all manufacturers, we like to show our plates in its best possible light, and with today's economy, it does not hurt to look around now and again, for better pricing, and better quality, as we move forward with technology, the plates and their abilites from all manufacturers become better with time.

Rob, yep you do need a 60mw laser upgrade to your prosetter. Which we discussed when I came into your location with KW(doug). Your current laser on that device I believe was either a 5mw or 30mw. Which is simply too low for a standard Violet Photopolymer.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back