Enfocus Quickrun

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enfocus Quickrun

Hello all. We are using Acrobat 8.12 with PItstop Pro 7.2 running in OS 10.4.11 on a Dual 1.8 G5. The problem is that we can't get the Enfocus Quickrun to work. There are jobs that we get that need a couple of the same actions and preflight every time the jobs comes in. This quickrun seems like it could speed things up nicely. I have followed the instructions to the letter in setting this up but at the bottom of Configure Enfocus Quickrun window and to the right of the help button there is a hand icon that says Action List 1: Access Denied. I have tried this with actions supplied by enfocus and actions I created and its the same old thing. Access Denied!!. Any help with this would be appreciated.

Re: Enfocus Quickrun

> {quote:title=FnPDFs wrote:}{quote}
    > Hello all. We are using Acrobat 8.12 with PItstop Pro 7.2 running in OS 10.4.11 on a Dual 1.8 G5. The problem is that we can't get the Enfocus Quickrun to work. There are jobs that we get that need a couple of the same actions and preflight every time the jobs comes in. This quickrun seems like it could speed things up nicely. I have followed the instructions to the letter in setting this up but at the bottom of Configure Enfocus Quickrun window and to the right of the help button there is a hand icon that says Action List 1: Access Denied. I have tried this with actions supplied by enfocus and actions I created and its the same old thing. Access Denied!!. Any help with this would be appreciated.\

Sounds like a Mac permissions problem. Repair disk permissions, upgrade to Pitstop 7.5, repair permissions again and re-boot the Mac and see if that helps.
    Joe
    OS: Mac OS X 10.10.2 - RIP: Prinergy Connect 6.1 - CTP: Luscher XPose! 160 (2)

Comment

Re: Enfocus Quickrun

Hello,

This issue was introduced in version 7.2. Has been fixed in version 7.5. So download version 7.51 from the Enfocus website and you're ready to go.
      URL: http://www.enfocus.com/update.php?id=855 (it's a free update)

You will normally keep your QuickRun settings, so you should be able to use them right away.

Cheers
      Brain: The same thing we do every night, Pinky - try to take over the world!

Comment

UltimateDuploSmartsoft (Presswise)Standard FinishingKBA4Over
      UltimateDuploStandard FinishingKBAKBA GTIChili publish4Over

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4583 users online. 108 members and 4475 guests.

Most users ever online was 6,151 at 11:36 AM on 11-17-2017.

Working...
      X