Enfocus Quickrun

FnPDFs

Hello all. We are using Acrobat 8.12 with PItstop Pro 7.2 running in OS 10.4.11 on a Dual 1.8 G5. The problem is that we can't get the Enfocus Quickrun to work. There are jobs that we get that need a couple of the same actions and preflight every time the jobs comes in. This quickrun seems like it could speed things up nicely. I have followed the instructions to the letter in setting this up but at the bottom of Configure Enfocus Quickrun window and to the right of the help button there is a hand icon that says Action List 1: Access Denied. I have tried this with actions supplied by enfocus and actions I created and its the same old thing. Access Denied!!. Any help with this would be appreciated.

Re: Enfocus Quickrun

> {quote:title=FnPDFs wrote:}{quote}
> Hello all. We are using Acrobat 8.12 with PItstop Pro 7.2 running in OS 10.4.11 on a Dual 1.8 G5. The problem is that we can't get the Enfocus Quickrun to work. There are jobs that we get that need a couple of the same actions and preflight every time the jobs comes in. This quickrun seems like it could speed things up nicely. I have followed the instructions to the letter in setting this up but at the bottom of Configure Enfocus Quickrun window and to the right of the help button there is a hand icon that says Action List 1: Access Denied. I have tried this with actions supplied by enfocus and actions I created and its the same old thing. Access Denied!!. Any help with this would be appreciated.\

Sounds like a Mac permissions problem. Repair disk permissions, upgrade to Pitstop 7.5, repair permissions again and re-boot the Mac and see if that helps.

Re: Enfocus Quickrun

Hello,

This issue was introduced in version 7.2. Has been fixed in version 7.5. So download version 7.51 from the Enfocus website and you're ready to go.
URL: http://www.enfocus.com/update.php?id=855 (it's a free update)

You will normally keep your QuickRun settings, so you should be able to use them right away.

Cheers

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back