Pitstop Manual

Zinn

Hi there!

I was just wondering if anyone out there has come across a good written resource for Pitstop that can be purchased, kinda like "Pitstop for Dummies". We are getting more and more into PDF workflow and I have been using Pitstop for little things for a few years, but now we can't get native files from customers for the larger issues, cause most only have the PDF of their job. I did a search online and couldn't come up with one single book that explains in detail all the different things Pitstop can do.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Zinn

Re: Pitstop Manual

Hi Zinn,

Shot in the dark, but you know that there a quite extensive manual installed with the product?

Other than that, I don't know of any other resources...

Cheers,

Brain

There's always on-line and on-site training that I do.

I'd like to write a "PitStop for Dummies" style book, but I fear that it really wouldn't be terribly popular.

Open acrobat , go to plug ins / enfocus pitstop / enfocus pitsop help / user guide pdf.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back