Pit Stop 14?

Jackie

Just wondering if there are any rumours of a new version of Pit Stop? We are looking at upgrading from 12 and if we are close to the next upgrade cycle of Pit Stop maybe it's best to hold off for a few months?

Yikes, thanks for the tip. Be interesting to know when they plan on rolling that out.

Enfocus currently offer BOTH a perpetual license and SaaS license, I personally think that they took notice of how Adobe went to market and decided to be more reasonable. That is not to say that things may change sometime in the future, however I would be surprised if the next version forced that issue.

Stephen Marsh

I hope they offer both options, right now upgrading at $229 makes way more sense than a $360 per year subscription. Major updates seem to be at least 18 months apart, there's really no incentive for going with the subscription.

That's a great question! Can anyone at Enfocus comment on if version 14 will be subscription only?

Thanks,
pd

With PitStop 13 we made PitStop Pro available with subscription and perpetual license models.
We did extensive customer research before making this decision, customer feedback told us that have both options was important.
We also now offer PitStop Server the same way.
We have no plans to change that, hope that clears it up.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back