Collapse
Canon
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by adub View Post
    I have a similar problem. I have a 164 unique page document, I need to duplicate each page. so it goes 1,1,2,2,3,3, etc. is there a way to do that in pitstop 2017?
    Not sure if it will work in Pitstop 2017 but if you have the add pages action that is in Pitstop 2019 you can create a copy of the document you want to duplicate and then create this action. Select 'Insert pages from document' and then point it to the copy of the file you are modifying and change the settings as below. They will then come out as 1,1,2,2,3,3, etc. Also change the value in the text box from 32 to whatever your total number of pages will need to be. For your 164 page PDF that number will need to be 328 which will be the total number of pages after you duplicate each one.

Screen Shot 2019-05-14 at 3.57.30 PM.png
    Joe
    OS: Mac OS X 10.10.2 - RIP: Prinergy Connect 6.1 - CTP: Luscher XPose! 160 (2)

Comment

Thank you so much! That was exactly what I was looking for. Worked like a charm.

Comment

For a single page you could just open the page thumbnails on the left hand side of the screen in acrobat and option-drag the page icon to the position you want it to be and it is done. However the action is useful for larger documents.

Comment

4OverCanonKBAAvantiXeroxSmartsoft (Presswise)Duplo

Free Download

Collapse

Avanti
        Before You Buy A Print MIS Read This - FREE Download Link To Download

4OverCanonKBAXeroxSmartsoft (Presswise)DuploAvantiXeikonGraph Expo

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2775 users online. 47 members and 2728 guests.

Most users ever online was 6,611 at 11:23 AM on 02-27-2019.

Working...
        X