Have an opinion about features in PitStop? I would like your help

abc

Hi all, as you are probably aware Enfocus is very customer focused.

Now PitStop 2017 has been released, we are starting work on the next PitStop version, which is where you come in.

We are looking to involve customers within our development process to give us immediate feedback as we add new features and functionality.

We are looking for between 6-9 customers with different levels of PitStop experience, ideally 3 with 1-2 years experience, 3 with 3-5 years experience, and 3 power users.

This will all be done under a legal non-disclosure agreement as you will be exposed to a brand new version very early on.
A good level of English is required as all communication will be in English.

We'll require about 1 hour of your time every 3-6 weeks to attend a webex (3pm European time) where you will be shown the latest developments. As the version progresses you will get alpha versions of the software that you can play with and test, the idea being you give us user feedback that we can incorporate into the software.

This is the first time we have tried this, and I have one particular new feature where I think early customer feedback is gong to be very helpful.

If you would like to apply for this, just send me an email ([email protected]) with a little about yourself and your company. Please include some feedback on your PitStop experience and how you use the product, i.e. make Preflight Profiles, make Action Lists, use variables etc.

If you have any questions about this before you decide, feel free to drop me an email.

I look forward to hearing from you.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back